I was going to write my regular review on The Putting Stick, but instead of you reading about one person’s opinion I thought you’d like to read testimonials by PGA touring players, Champions, Top 10 golf instructors, and many more people that are way better at golf than I am.
- 1. “It’s the only training aid I use.” Paul Dunne, British Masters Champion and Professional Golfer
- 2. Sam Saunders, Arnold Palmer’s grandson, gave his Putting Stick Pro to a friend and is requesting a new one.
- 3. “The Putting Stick® is an excellent training tool for working on and grooving a fundamentally sound putting stroke. It is very simple to use and it fits right in your bag. Anyone wanting to make more putts should use The Putting Stick®. It is a great product.” Mike Bender, 2009 PGA National Teacher of the Year – Golf Digest’s #6 Top Teacher – Teacher of professional golfer, Zach Johnson
- 4. “While coaching at Idaho, I kept stats on all our players from the time I started. After receiving the putting sticks from TPK since my arrival at Idaho, our team lowered its putting average by 1.7 strokes per player after the first year. In team golf, which counts 4 players, that is an almost 7 strokes per round difference, and for a three-round event, that is 21 strokes. If anyone looked up our scoring averages, they would see this to be true!” John Mean, Former Head Coach at Idaho and Former GCAA President
- 5. “I have been using the Putting Stick for 3 years—practicing weekly with it at home-and find it an excellent help to my putting routine.” Brandt Jobe, PGA Tour Player
- 6. “The Putting Stick is a valuable training aid to not only my teaching but to all of my students. The Putting Stick provides excellent feedback to my students in many different important areas, but most important it provides instant feedback on how the putter face is aligned relative to the putter path around impact. For a national stroke, the path can be more or less arched, but returning the putter face back to square at impact provides instant feedback to my players.” Joey Wuertenberger, instructor at Jim McLean Golf Center and one of the top teachers in Texas according to Golf Digest
- 7. “I have the Putting Stick Pro and the Original model with the mirror at the end of the trail. Took it out of my bag pre-member/member tournament due to complaints. Turns out that the other members should buy one instead of complaining, about it being in my bag; won every money category of the tournament! (TPK checked with the USGA, and as long as you do not USE the Putting Stick during a round of competitive golf, it is not a rules violation to have it in the golf bag. In this case, The Putting Stick put money in his pocket!)” Keith C., 4.4 handicap
- 8. “I was first introduced to The Putting Stick by a PGA Tour Player (Bo Van Pelt) and his coach (Mitchell Crum) that I do analysis for. We took an initial sample of his stroke with the SAM PuttLab. Five months later we took the test again. He used the same putter the entire time and the only aid he used was The Putting Stick. The results are below. During the 2012 season he did not miss one three foot putt and had his most consistent year on tour.” Jon Sinclair, Sinclair’s Golf Training Center
- 9. By utilizing the Putting Stick, we can gain precise feedback about a student’s putting stroke. Lack of feedback is the chief reason golfers do not improve putting even with practice, especially incorrect practice. Most importantly, it teaches the students to learn without the thought of mechanics. The Putting Stick allows golfers to continuously monitor backswing length, showing when the backswing might be too long. The Putting Stick shows the accuracy of a square blade at impact since the ball will roll off the stick if not struck correctly. The attached alignment mirror allows golfers to monitor if their eye alignment and setup are correct throughout the practice sessions. If golfers spend 10-15 minutes a day of proper practice with square-to-square or inside-to-square-to-inside strokes on the Putting Stick, it will change their life on the greens.” Mitchell Crum, Director of Instructors of The United States Golf Schools in Murrels Inlet, SC and President of the Professional Golf Teachers and Coaches of America
- 10. “The Putting Stick will give you immediate feedback on your stroke, which is crucial for learning. I recommend it to all my students as an indoor training aid to use over the winter months. The more success you have rolling the ball along the Putting Stick will lead to more confidence on all putts, especially the short ones.” Mike Barge, Director of Instruction at Hazeltine National Golf Club and Minnesota’s #1 Teacher
- 11. “This is the best training aid at the [PGA] Show.” Alice Miller, former McDonalds LPGA champion
- 12. “If you can’t putt with this thing, you can’t putt with anything. My students will have one in their bag, I’ll have one in my bag, and anyone who wants to improve should have a Putting Stick in their bag.” Jamie Roderick, Head Professional and General Manager at International Club Myrtle Beach, SC.
- 13. ”In my opinion, there are no aids better than this to work on striking the ball squarely and flush. Any type of miss struck putt is obvious as the ball falls on the rail or barely stays on it. But when you putt the ball properly, you see the ball on the rail. When you get on the course, 3 footers never looked easier.” Jeff F.
- 14. “I have been recommending your Putting Stick over the last few months and found it to be a huge help for many of my students. “ Todd Kolb, PGA Certified Instructor
- 15. “The Putting Stick helps greatly with tempo improvement”. Chella Choi
- 16. “It simply helps me with a better follow through”. Christina Kim
- 17. “Its simple and easy to follow her putter back and through for a better down the line putter head finish. Watching the putter blade one foot past impact”. K. Kongraprahan
- 18. Players taking our Putting Stick at the Valero Texas Open- 1/ Tim Wilkinson; 2/ Ben Curtis.
- 19. “Got my putting stick pro model last week. practice 3 nights at the practice green and everyday in my office. played on Sunday and had 5 birdies. fantastic for short and medium length putts. Get one fast!!!!” JR – Pennsylvania
If These 19 testimonials aren’t enough, here are some more.
Get your Putting Stick today, CLICK HERE